Effective Date February 7th, 2018
How we may use the information that we collect:
The information that we collect about you may be used by us in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. This may include sharing your information, both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information, with third parties for marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you email offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out here. Additionally, we may, or we may engage third parties who may, combine your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, with non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on this site or a third-party site, for the purpose of sending you more relevant advertising, including by email. To opt-out from this service click here.
Beautyrethought.com and Relationships with Other Companies
The site may contain links to other sites. Beautyrethought.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Beautyrethought.com urges you to read and understand our partners’ policies before entering into agreements with them. Beautyrethought.com is committed to partnering with companies that share our privacy concerns. Beautyrethought.com however, cannot control the way these partners collect or use information.
If you have questions about our partners’ privacy policies or the privacy policies of these other sites, Beautyrethought.com encourages you to contact them directly.
Disclosure on Beautyrethought.com Offers
All Beautyrethought.com offers are subject to participation by the partner (provider), product availability, and any applicable state or federal laws that govern such offers. Any offers shown are reasonable facsimiles, and participating partners (providers) reserve the right to withdraw offers, substitute another product, or modify offers at their sole discretion.
Beautyrethought.com takes precautions to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. These precautions help protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee the total security of that PII, or that we will be immune from hacking incidents or security breaches.
Beautyrethought.com gives users the option to edit the personal information you have already given us and/or to remove your name from our roster, or unsubscribe from any email lists or notices. Users also may opt-out of receiving future mailings from Beautyrethought.com. You may exercise your option to not receive any future communications from us by clicking here. You should note that unsubscribing from this Website’s electronic mailings or notices will not automatically unsubscribe you from any third-party communications you have authorized under this agreement.
Notice to Parents
Beautyrethought.com does not knowingly collect or seek personal information from persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a User under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records. We encourage parents to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their PII while using the Internet.
Partner, Affiliate and Third Party Offers
In the event that we contract with a third party or one of our partners or affiliates to provide some or part of the information or service that you have requested, we may provide your information to such partner, affiliate or third party, or such partner, affiliate or third party may collect information from you on our behalf. By registering at this Website, you agree that this act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of telemarketing laws, and notwithstanding that your telephone and/or cell number may be listed with the federal Do-Not-Call Registry you expressly opt-in to: (a) receive an offer or service from one or more of our partners or affiliates; (b) receive future information about products and services from us, our partners, affiliates and other third parties to whom we may provide your information; (c) permit us, our partners, affiliates and other third parties to contact you pursuant to the business relationship we have established using the information you provided to us for any purpose such as contacting you by e-mail address, phone and/or mobile phone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text (SMS) message or any means of communication for any purpose that, among other things, your wireless device may be capable of receiving (e.g. mms, video etc. ). You may revoke authorization for us to contact you by such means at any time (see the Edits/Opt Out Options section above).
This statement applies to those Beautyrethought.com websites and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). Beautyrethought.com prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Beautyrethought.com’s Services or customers.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- user or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
Beautyrethought.com does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Services. Beautyrethought.com does not permit or authorize others to use the Services to collect, compile or obtain any information about Beautyrethought.com’s customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses, which are Beautyrethought.com ‘s confidential and proprietary information.
Beautyrethought.com does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If Beautyrethought.com believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address.
Beautyrethought.com may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Beautyrethought.com’s rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Global Data Processing
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored at and processed at a destination outside of the U.S. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing. Where the privacy laws of these countries are not as comprehensive as those in the U.S., we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights are respected.
Changes in Corporate Structure
42211 Garfield Rd.
Clinton Township MI, 48038
Contacting Us. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to request submitted other than to the address specified above.
Consumer rights provided by The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request. The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, which include: the categories of personal information the company has collected, and the source of the information.
Privacy practices at the Company related with The California Consumer Privacy Act:
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here. The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months for purposes related to: Undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, auditing, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and detecting security incidents. performing services on behalf of the business, product/ service troubleshooting.
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section ‘How we may use the collected information’.
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the section “Types of Information We May Collect” section.